Before You Come In
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our staff.
A MASK or FACE COVERING is required to enter the Health Center.
If you think you have symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) please DO NOT ENTER the Health Center. PLEASE CALL FIRST AT (808) 675-3510.
FEVER, COUGH, AND
LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL
If you don’t have access to a phone, you may come to the back door of the Health Center during regular office hours and one of our medical staff will assist you there. After clinic hours, please contact Security at (808) 675-3911 and they will have the on-call nurse contact you.
CURRENT CLINIC HOURS
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
8 am – noon; 2 pm – 4:45 pm
Wednesdays: 8 am – noon
Mahalo for your patience as we follow CDC guidelines and medical recommendations for COVID-19 to help us keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
Tracking COVID-19 at BYUH
We ask the BYUH campus community to help us track the spread of COVID-19. If you have tested positive for the virus or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, please fill out this form.
This information will help us to reduce the spread of the disease by making sure appropriate areas of campus are cleaned and disinfected.
Visit our Current Situation page for the current number of confirmed cases at BYUH, and more information about how BYUH is working to stop the spread of COVID-19.
The Brigham Young University–Hawaii Health Center is centrally located and provides medical care to all students, their dependents, and DMBA Managed Care participants who have identified the University doctor as their primary care provider. Staffing includes a board-certified family practice physician, a physician assistant, registered nurses, medical assistants, and a full front office staff. Most health conditions can be treated at the Health Center, and specialty care is referred out to a network of specialists.
Our mission statement is to provide quality health care in a safe and educational environment by:
- Providing optimal quality health care to students and their dependents and to faculty, staff, and their dependents.
- Providing a safe, clean and confidential environment where patients feel secure, satisfied and cared for.
- Creating an atmosphere where employees can continually learn and progress in their individual areas of specialty.
- Maintaining long-term physical, mental and spiritual well being of our patients by providing education and training in preventive care.
- Working with campus departments to help maintain a safe and efficient working and learning environment.